Landlords can now help a homeless veteran today
- Are you without a medical home or need to be seen by a doctor?
- Are you looking for public or private health insurance options?
- Were you recently diagnosed with a medical illness?
- Are you in search of medical financial assistance?
- Are you in need of assistance with obtaining and paying for prescriptions?
- Do you have questions about how the new Health Care Reform Act (Affordable Care Act) affects you?
2-1-1 San Diego, in partnership with the County of San Diego Housing and Community Development, operates the HIV/AIDS Housing and Information service. 2-1-1 provides access to information, resources, advocacy and housing navigation services. The HIV positive community may face additional barriers to accessing housing due to stigma and discrimination. We are here to connect you to all the resources you need to live happier and healthier lives.
Dial 2-1-1. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Start your search for HIV/AIDS resources using the the links below or learn how to connect with a housing specialist that can help you navigate your housing options.