Youth, Homeless Individuals, Homeless Youth, AIDS, HIV Infections
Applicants must be homeless as defined by HUD.
• Applicants must be between the ages of 18-24 at time of application.
• Applicants cannot be exiting the foster care system as they are ineligible for this housing per HUD.
• Applicants must meet low-income requirements.
• Applicants must have a qualifying disability.
• Applicants must be able to live independently.
• Eligibility is based on the applicant’s current need, apartment availability and the application process.
• Applicants DO NOT need to be LGBTQ or HIV+ to qualify