Providing vital data and trend information for proactive community planning is core to 2-1-1 San Diego/Imperial’s mission. Our ability to offer our clients with accurate referrals would not be possible without your commitment to provide us with the most up to date information. Community leaders, elected officials, philanthropic partners, and service providers often request our data about available resources and community needs, and they care about how many referrals 2-1-1 provides to your services.
You can use the data we collect to demonstrate the need for your services and inform our leaders about the biggest challenges that our clients face when accessing services. Please take a moment to review your agency and program information in our database by following these 2 simple steps:
Search for your agency in our Directory of Services
Please review your profile and listings to make sure all of your programs and services are listed accurately and are up to date. Complete and timely results in accurate referrals to your program and ensures our community receives up-to-date information about your agency, programs and services.
If updates are needed – Please update your listings:
- 1. Electronically: Login or sign up to get free administrative access to update your profile electronically.
- 2. Manually: You can receive a print-out of your agency’s hierarchy of programs and services by email, fax, or US postal mail. Please click here to submit a request to receive a hard copy packet with instructions on how to complete the updates.
- 3. Attend a POET Workshop: For information on how to sign up for one of our monthly Partner Outreach Education and Training workshops and tour of our Connection’s Center, please click here.
- If updates are not needed – To confirm your current listings are complete click here.
- To update your organizations Primary Contact click here.