If you are 75 or older and do not have access to a computer or someone to assist you, you can call 2-1-1 for help connecting with your health care provider or making a vaccination appointment at a County of San Diego site.

2-1-1 CALL ME
CALL 2-1-1

Latest News


COVID-19 Vaccine Information

Learn More


Love Your Heart

Love Your Heart is an annual event that provides FREE blood pressure screenings to the public on or near Valentine’s Day. High blood pressure is the most common underlying condition identified in San Diego County’s COVID-associated deaths. Learn how you can check your blood pressure and take charge of your health!

Learn More


Report a Public Health Violation

211 San Diego does not collect public health violation reports and is not responsible for enforcing the local public health order. The general public may report businesses or organizations that are open and have been ordered to close, or otherwise not following the health order, by calling (858) 694-2900 or emailing SafeReopeningComplianceTeam@sdcounty.ca.gov. Reports can be anonymous.

Learn More





What is 211?



  • Follow us on Twitter
    and Facebook

    For the most up-to-date information about health and social services as well as disaster alerts and resources.